OutlookCloud is changing the economics of email storage
Are you tired of your small Inbox size? Are you tired of constantly archiving your email? Are you frustrated with the slow Outlook performance? Are you tired of ftp or sharepoint when you have to send a large attachment?
Based on a patent pending technology, our Outlook Attachment Manager product can transparently detach/remove your email attachments and put them in the Cloud. In addition, Attachment Manager allows you to send large attachments through the Cloud using Outlook client. By using our product, you achieve significant benefits:
- Reliable. No more worry about backup and archive. For example, Amazon S3 automatically replicate your data to provide high reliability.
- Secure. Your attachments can be encrypted and you hold on to the password, so that no one, not even your Cloud provider, can see your data.
- Cheap. Amazon S3′ $0.15 pricing is significantly lower than your Exchange storage cost. It is even
cheaper than Google Apps’ pricing of $50/year.
- Convenient. Send large attachments (up to 5GB using S3) directly from your email client.
- Polite: Send all attachments through the Cloud so that you do not jam up your recipient’s Inbox.
- Unlimited. Your CIO may give you a quota, Google Apps may set you a limit (25GB), but you can store as
much as you want in Amazon S3.
- Accessible anywhere. Read you attachments even when you are on the plane.
- No hassle. No need to copy over a big PST file when switching to a new PC.
- More efficient. Significantly reduce your Inbox size so that your Outlook is more efficient to
startup, browse, search and index.
Partnering with large SI companies, we also provide a complete solution for large Enterprises. We customize a solution specific to your Enterprise, helping you outsource a significant portion of your Exchange storage to the Cloud cheaply and securely, while meeting your policy, quota or billing requirements.