Outlook Attachment Manager
The Attachment Manager product is a small add-in program for Microsoft Outlook 2003 and 2007. It is based on a patent-pending technology which can transparently detach email attachments and embedded images, and store them in a Cloud, such as Amazon’s S3 or Microsoft’s Azure service. Alternatively, the attachments could also be stored within an Enterprise behind a firewall, for example, on a network attached drive.
Since version 2.0.0, Attachment Manager also allows you to send large attachments (up to 5GB using S3) directly from your email client.
Both Standard Edition and Enterprise Edition share the same binary. During the evaluation period, only the standard features are enabled. To enable Enterprise edition features, you need to purchase a valid license.
Automatically detach and store attachments in the Cloud.
- Works with Microsoft Outlook 2003 and Microsoft Outlook 2007
- Supports Amazon S3, Microsoft Azure and Network attached drive (behind firewall)
- Transparently detach and re-attach
- Send large attachments through the Cloud
- Detach both regular attachments and embedded images
- Free 30 days trial
- Free software upgrade for 1 year
In addition to the Standard edition features, it also supports
- Compression to reduce Cloud storage requirements
- Encryption based on a user-defined password
- Encryption based on a randomly generated password. Each attachment has a different password, making it difficult for anyone to compromise your data.
Support and help
For online help and instructions on how to use our product, please visit our Online Help page.
If you need help, please check the Contact page for how to get in touch with us.